My thoughts on the things that I have learned so far and what I am continuing to learn.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Change has come
Several weeks ago I posted about dealing with change and the possibility that it might be coming. Well, change is definitely coming. In May I will be moving to a different branch in Warsaw. I am looking forward to the move as it will give me some new experiences and help position me to advance my career. At the same time, I am worried about getting adjusted to a different group of people and how they will adjust to me. I really like the people I currently work with and leaving them will not be easy. However, I trust that it is all in God's hands and that he will help me make it through the coming transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment