YEAH!!!!! Renee's Spring Break is here and I am taking the week off.
BOO!!!!! That means it is time for the annual spring cleaning - YUCK!
Actually its not that bad. So far today we have cleaned out the filing cabinet and desks, sorted through the clothes, removed unwanted books (going to used bookstore), cleared the balcony, and arranged the storage area. Still on the agenda - the bathroom and our cars.
Tomorrow Renee has to work so I will be working on getting the CD rack reorganized (several new additions require the update), making sure DVD's are in order, dealing with the living room in general, and organizing the pantry/laundry area. Tuesday is also laundry day so I will be washing, drying, and folding clothes.
Wednesday we tackle the kitchen as well as dust, sweep, and vacuum the apartment. Then we go to Fort Wayne to take the books and possibly do a little shopping. As a reward for all of this hard work dinner will be at Mad Anthony's, one of our favorite local restaurants.
No comments:
Post a Comment