Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Barbers

There is nothing like a good barber to keep you looking good.  Yesterday it was time for a haircut (I know because the hair at the back of my head was curling up), so I headed off to Benz Salon.  Ben has been doing my hair since high school and I have always been pleased with the results.  I did try one of the chain Supercuts places in college, the ones with the $6 hiarcuts, and that didn't work.  I'm a guy so my haircut is really quite simply, but they just didn't do anywhere close to the job that Ben does.  So, even though it costs more, I will always go to Ben because I look much better for it.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I could just buzz i for you like I do for Joel. The $15 you spend on clippers easily pays for itself in now time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you even saw my ID photo at Calvin then you know I do NOT look good with my head shaved. Renee about killed me then, I hate to think what she would do to me now.

    ReplyDelete