Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New branch

Okay, so first of all, this whole posting every week thing is just not going well.  The problems is that I don't really have much to post.  My life is full of lots of routine.  I get up, go to the gym, go to work, come home.  BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!

Every once in a while something does happen that deserves posting.  This week I started at my new branch.  I had mentioned in a previous post that this was coming.  So far everything is going well.  I am still getting adjusted to everyone and how things work.  Despite being within the same company, the branch has its own individual quirks and such that I need to adjust to.  Anyway, this branch is definitely busier which is nice.  I now work five days a week instead of four, but my days are shorter.  It's a trade off.  Anyway, that is all for now.  When something else fun happens, I will post again.

1 comment:

  1. So where is your recap of our camping weekend? Delinquent.

    ReplyDelete