My thoughts on the things that I have learned so far and what I am continuing to learn.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Warning: Left Lane Closed Ahead
Some drivers are real idiots. Coming back from Chicago yesterday, I got to meet several of them. There was an electronic message board over the interstate clearly stating that there was roadwork in 2 miles and the left lane was closed. So what do the idiots do...that move into the LEFT LANE! Now what about LEFT LANE CLOSED AHEAD did they not get. About a mile away from the closed lane there are the orange signs on either side explaining that the left lane is closed in 1 mile. More idiots decided that the left lane is a good idea. If all these idiots had decided at the first sign to just nicely move over to one of the other 3 available lanes and agree to do 50mph for a few miles, instead of insisting on 60, then everyone would get through faster. Instead they have move into the left lane and bottleneck everyone. This slows everyone down, including themselves. Like I said...some drivers are real idiots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment