Monday, July 18, 2011

Blah!

So I thought I should write another post, but I just do not have that much to write about it seems. I am still job hunting although as the new school year draws closer, the prospect of going back to subbing gains traction. Summer has been rather stable. Renee and I haven't done much as she continues to adjust to the job. This coming weekend we are going down to Indy for a family reunion with my mom's side of the family. It should be a lot of fun. I might have to post some pictures when I return. One of the things I have been working on recently is trying to do a better job around the apartment. With Renee working outside the home, I need to be the one to take care of the home. I have always handled the laundry, but vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom, etc. have seemed to slip by on a regular basis. Fortunately I have a plan. Monday - laundry (clothes), Tuesday - carpet areas, Wednesday - tile areas, Thursday - laundry (linens). We shall see if I can stick to it. Laundry is currently under way - 2 loads folded, one in the dryer, one in the washer, and one yet to go. Extra load this week as the linens are transitioning from weekends to Thursdays. Laundry will soon require more attention so now I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment