Monday, June 2, 2014

Performance in Worship Part 1

Three links to articles from the blogosphere that have started a conversation on performance in worship.  It's an important conversation for the church to be having and it's an issue I have wrestled with for several years.  If you are a worship leader or have any interest in worship in the church, you really should read these articles.

Jamie Brown started the conversation with his reflections after the National Worship Leader Conference in Washington D.C.

David Santistevan then picked up the thread and carried it a bit further.

Lastly, Zac Hicks comments on the two earlier posts and adds his voice to the conversation.

I post them here to help carry the conversation to more people.  Again, anyone with any interest in how the church worships should engage with this conversation.  I'll add my voice to the conversation in the next post, but I wanted to get the ball rolling here because it's such an important conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment